Sunday 30 November 2014

Swimming Buddies- Karen and Peter

Karen on Peter !
Peter and I first met just over a year ago. We attend the NMC together on a Monday for work and Peter has physiotherapy too. We travel in the mini bus together as we both live in the same town. It is nice to have made a friend in Peter. We have a swim at our local pool and a cuppa and catch up when we can!
Peter is fun to be around and has also inspired and motivated me in many ways.

Peter on Karen
As Karen has said we met about a year ago. I knew of her, as she knows my daughter Sarah, and I know her parents quite well, but I had never met her before. I had wanted to start swimming again and one day Karen messaged me and
said "We are going swimming, pick you up in an hour"! And as they say the rest is history…..!

No comments:

Post a Comment